I am leaving on Sunday morning for a week to a Children's Ministry Conference. When I get back, I am teaching a workshop for a MOPS group. So I have to, HAVE to get this workshop written this weekend. Here are the facts:
- The topic they gave me is "Harmony in the Home"
- The audience is mothers of preschoolers (and other children)
- Not all of the mothers are Christians, but I am free to talk about Christ
Here's how you can help: Will you please wrack your brain to see if you can come up with wisdom you've learned alone the way concerning how to find harmony in the home? One practical tip that made your house feel more.... "harmonious"?
I'll start you off:
- I discovered that laying out school clothes before bedtime made morning time much less bickery.
- I also learned that time flies. Nothing is permanent except for God's love. Children will eventually eat, sleep, use the potty. Pay attention to enjoying the things you like about your preschooler... cause time flies so fast (and plus,you'll want to remember them when you have a jr. higher! hahaha)
Alright, my friends, I'm counting on YOU!!! lay some wisdom on me!
These older women must train the younger women to love their husbands and their children, to live wisely and be pure, to work in their homes, to do good, and to be submissive to their husbands